Halloween night intro. Halloween night intro.

Not bad

Hey that was a nice intro. Very nice graphics and animation. Sadly there are a few things. First of all, the file size is HUGE for like a 30 second movie thing. Second, I would like a menu instead of your trailer constantly repeating itself. And finally, NG isn't really the place for trailers but don't take that as anything since like everyone does it anyways. But whatever, it was a good trailer.

Deezy_Steel Deezy_Steel

AMAZING!

That was truly an amazing stick fight movie! At first i had no idea it would be something this good (you really should add a display pic thingy or else this wont get featured though). Besides the fact that stick battles usually have no plot, i loved that action, the camera work, and the effects. Like the flames and the super speed were great! I also like the perspective work.

Basically just make things a little more professional and this would be a perfect movie. Like the menu and the display pic. Once again, GREAT JOB!!!!

Battledog Episode 1 Battledog Episode 1

Pretty good

Interesting drawing style. It was kinda weird though, but at least you had some form of a plot and you had backrounds and all that good stuff. It was a good movie, you worked on it a good amount but personally i didn't find it funny and stuff but even besides that its A LOT better then some other stuff here on newgrounds. And you should kinda improve on you animation a bit like the part with the weird guy in the womens clothes (red panties and gloves) and when he fell, you didn't tween it right and sometimes the bodies were off. Like onarm was bigger then the other etc.

Quick Flash Animation 1 Quick Flash Animation 1

What's the point?

It was good, nice fbf and it was pretty smooth But why did you post it? if your gonna make a short, make it have some lasting appeal to it you know? Like a quick joke or something. but once again it was good animation just make it longer and throw in a story.

Odd Walk Cycle Odd Walk Cycle

uhhh

Well first of all its not really a movie but it is better then most of the crap thats here on newgrounds and i can obvioiusly see you tried on this but there's really no point for it to be on newgrounds. It's just a friggin guy walking. No plot, no goal, it's just some guy. But remember IT'S NOT BAD, its just not a good idea to submit it. Maybe make an entire movie next time or something? give it a plot?

sorry if it sounds like i'm being mean.

yelowcow responds:

you aren't being mean, I understand what you are saying and you are probably right. I don't really care, i just uploaded it to put it up somewhere. I half expected it to get blammed, but it didn't.

Raichu's List Raichu's List

Quite Entertaining.

This was a pretty great flash film. Decent Length, interesting animation style, great gore (I absolutely loved it when blood splattered on the screen), interesting story, and I laughed a few times.

The only problem was that it seemed like you got lazy in the animation in a few parts. I think you kept using the same blood splatters (even though they were really good), all the pokemon in the same scene would be the same, for example if you saw a bunch of pikachu they were all in the same position. But besides that, it was a great Flash.

Oh and nice use of MSI, really added to the scene.

deadly1018 responds:

eh what can i say. im a lazy guy, and also the fact that its due tommorow. lol so i kinda just had to finish. hehehe thanks for the review!

simple cool cel animation simple cool cel animation

Interesting.

Well it's not really a movie but i wouldn't want to say it's bad or anything. It was pretty interesting and could be used elsewhere to great effect but yeah. Like a previous reviewer mentioned this would be great if Newgrounds had like a section for experimental animations or something. And next time maybe you could make a whole compilation of these types of animations.

JBPresents responds:

thats a good idea thanks!

Stickman vs. the zombies Stickman vs. the zombies

Uhhh

well you obviously tried and it's better then most of the crap that's submitted on newgrounds but that really friggin sucked. And if your using pivot its obviously not gonna fair as well compared to a flash movie and guess what?

Newgrounds is a place for FLASH.
So you should have worked some more.

So next time, make your animation smoother, it was choppy and the sticks were all fuzzy. and if you have something for us to read could you at least make it long enough so we can actually read it?

judahdelacruz responds:

Newgrounds' Motto:
EVERYTHING, BY EVERYONE.
I think NG deserves some Pivot Quality.
PROGRAMS USED:
PIVOT STICKFIGURE ANIMATOR
WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER

('o')
This is Phil.
Copy Phil into your signature to help him find his way to world domination!

Hi Hi

Uhh, that was pretty terrible.

Yeah well the preloader animation and the animation for the word fuck were pretty good, but what the hell was your goal in submitting this? it's complete crap.

LordZeebmork responds:

tribute to kberkag

The Arma [Pivot] The Arma [Pivot]

Not Bad.

Well it was good, especially since you did it with pivot but if you were to get Flash imagine how much better you can do! So I recommend you get it. But back to your movie, it was good, nice smoke effects and stuff but you really should have made it longer.

bert705 responds:

I already have flash, waaaaay ahead of you. all my stuff sucks though so thats why i havent uploaded. and thanks for the review, it is a little short i admit