TypeDown TypeDown

Simple, yet fun

A very simple idea, but at the same time, I can practice my typing and find it strangely addicting too lol. But yeah, i think it could use a few more sound effects but besides that it was pretty solid. Hope to see more from you.

Clickroach Clickroach

Nice

It was a solid game. It had nice, clean graphics and was pretty simple but fun. It was just a tad difficult but I think that's good. It wasn't overly frustrating and if one keeps trying, they should make it through. I'm expecting to see more from you.

Stick Dodge Stick Dodge

That was okay

Games are hard to make and at least you were able to but that was really boring. At least give a scoring system of some sort and don't make it an endless loop. I DON'T WANT TO PLAY the same thing over and over agian. You just need to SPICE it up. The environments and animation was simple but at least its something.

The Button of Randomness The Button of Randomness

Interesting

Well i've definetly seen something simaler to this before. Not saying its bad or anything and you did have some clever areas with like the button voicing his opinion and stuff but you should have added more. Like maybe the button dissaperaing or something? and you have to randomly click around the screen to find him. WHATEVER, just something you know? It was good though, i smiled a few times.